OPERATING SYSTEMS for ScanPro microfilm scanners: Versions, 32 and 64 bit: Win 7 to Win 10.
NOTE: You do not need to uninstall your current PowerScan software before you install a new update.
IMPORTANT: "The license key" format has changed starting with the x.342a software. If additional keyed features (Auto-Scan, PPS, Auto-Carrier, IMS, Micro-Opaque) were purchased for your scanner, you will need to get a new format license key for these features to work. The old keys will not work with the new software. You can get the new license keys by contacting e-ImageData Tech Support.
IMPORTANT CAMERA FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR SCANPRO USB CAMERAS: This firmware update is for USB cameras only and software versions X.340 and higher. A Camera Firmware installation instruction sheet is included in the PowerScan download folder and is also available as a download from the following link: Updating_Camera_Firmware_PowerScan_X.340 and later
- CLICK "DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE" Download Software button and follow the on-screen download instructions for the PowerScan Software.
- EXIT ALL PROGRAMS BEFORE INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE.
- Locate the folder that you downloaded to your computer, UNZIP and DOUBLE CLICK the "setup.exe" file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
|ScanPro i9300 latest software update - PowerScan i9300 ver. 7.342a.1(USB 3.0)||Download Software|
|ScanPro 3000 latest software update - PowerScan 3000 ver. 5.342a.1 (USB 3.0)||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2200+ latest software update - PowerScan 2200+ ver. 9.342a.1(USB 3.0)||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2200 latest software update - PowerScan 2200 ver. 8.342a.1 (USB 3.0)||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2000 latest software update - PowerScan 2000 ver. 3.341a (USB 3.0)||Download Software|
|ScanPro 1100 latest software update - PowerScan 1100 ver. 6.341a (USB 3.0)||Download Software|
Yes, I would like to be Notified
by e-mail when New Software is available
Complete this form to receive notification when new software updates are available for downloading
*All form fields are required
Installing the PowerScan Software:
- Ensure that you are logged into the computer as the Local Administrator.
- Disable User Account control before installing software or connecting the scanner.
- Disable the Anti-Virus program for installation. After installation, add the PowerScan xxxx folders (C:\ProgramData\PowerScan xxxx and C:\Program Files(x86)\PowerScan xxxx [64-bit] or C:\Progam Files\PowerScan xxxx [32 bit]) to the exceptions list of your Anti-Virus program.
- Ensure that you are using the most current USB 3.0 Drivers (where applicable) as provided by Intel (or your chipset manufacturer).
- Ensure that your computer has all of the Windows Updates installed.
- Install the software before connecting the scanner to the PC. While we can't guarantee that you won't have an issue with installation, following these 5 steps will give you the best chance at a successful, error free, installation.