NOTE: You do not need to uninstall your current PowerScan software before you install a new update. If you do uninstall your current PowerScan software, you must first save any license key curently installed and reinstall that license key after your new install is complete.
IMPORTANT CAMERA FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR SCANPRO USB CAMERAS: This firmware update is for USB cameras only and software versions X.340 and higher. A Camera Firmware installation instruction sheet is included in the PowerScan download folder and is also available as a download from the following link: Updating_Camera_Firmware_PowerScan_X.340 and later
- CLICK "DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE" Download Software button and follow the on-screen download instructions for the PowerScan Software.
- EXIT ALL PROGRAMS BEFORE INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE.
- Locate the folder that you downloaded to your computer, UNZIP and DOUBLE CLICK the "setup.exe" file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
|ScanPro i9300 latest software update - PowerScan i9300 ver. 7.341a||Download Software|
|ScanPro 3000 latest software update - PowerScan 3000 ver. 5.341a||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2200+ latest software update - PowerScan 2200+ ver. 9.341a||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2200 latest software update - PowerScan 2200 ver. 8.341a||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2000 latest software update - PowerScan 2000 ver. 3.341a||Download Software|
|ScanPro 1100 latest software update - PowerScan 1100 ver. 6.341a||Download Software|
|ScanPro 1000 latest software update - PowerScan 1000 ver. 2.341a||Download Software|
New ScanPro Software
Complete this form to receive notifcation when new software updates are available for downloading
*All form fields are required
Install PowerScan Software
- Ensure that you are logged into the computer as the Local Administrator.
- Disable User Account control before installing software or connecting the scanner.
- Disable the Anti-Virus program for installation. After installation, add the PowerScan xxxx folders (C:\ProgramData\PowerScan xxxx and C:\Program Files(x86)\PowerScan xxxx [64-bit] or C:\Progam Files\PowerScan xxxx [32 bit]) to the exceptions list of your Anti-Virus program.
- Ensure that you are using the most current USB 3.0 Drivers (where applicable) as provided by Intel (or your chipset manufacturer).
- Ensure that your computer has all of the Windows Updates installed.
- Install the software before connecting the scanner to the PC. While we can't guarantee that you won't have an issue with installation, following these 5 steps will give you the best chance at a successful, error free, installation.
Recommended FireWire Replacement Card: The following FireWire card (PC to ScanPro interface card) is highly recommended for use with our firewire ScanPro microfilm scanners.