Getting to Know Zack Meyerhofer
1. Briefly describe your current role at e-ImageData.
Most of my time is spent doing tech support. I also troubleshoot all returned equipment, and some design work.
2. What’s the best thing about your job?
Helping people find solutions to their issues.
3. What’s the best thing about e-ImageData?
It is a small company that allows the ability to do a lot of different things. You don’t get pigeonholed into doing the same thing every day.
4. What does your work space look like?
In my office, I have a pretty large desk, flanked with 3 different computers, spread across 4 monitors. Immediately outside my office is our Engineering Lab, fully equipped to troubleshoot any issues that we may come across.
5. What’s been one of your proudest moments working at e-ImageData?
Great service reviews. Working in tech support, you almost never deal with anyone who is having a great day. No one ever calls support to say, “my ScanPro is working great. Just wanted to let you know.” When I provide support that motivates someone to contact us, unsolicited, to comment about how good the experience was, it is a huge bump to me.
6. What do you like to do when you’re not at the office?
I do a lot of woodworking, and spending time with my family. Camping, hunting, fishing, swimming, and playing ice hockey.
7. What inspires you?
I’m constantly driven to be better than yesterday. I believe that even the best person at a job, has room to improve and be better.
8. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Scotch, definitely scotch.
10. What is your motto or personal mantra?
You will only ever have as much fun as you let yourself have.