Introducing Sarah Kuck...
1. Briefly describe your new role at e-ImageData.
As office manager, I am responsible for a variety of tasks. A few key roles are payroll, bookkeeping, purchasing, and paying those bills!
2. What’s the best thing about your job?
My job is pretty independent, yet I have a team at my back which is perfect for me.
3. What’s the best thing about e-ImageData?
The working environment is comfortable and committed.
4. What does your workspace look like?
I would say it varies between tidy and organized clutter!
5. What’s been one of your proudest moments working at e-ImageData?
I have not been here long, but I have enjoyed working with my Aunt Carol!
6. What do you like to do when you’re not at the office?
Anything outdoors! Hiking, skiing, camping, and fishing are at the top of my list.
7. What inspires you?
My family and my need to be productive.
8. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
Time travel because I would like to give the 1800s a try!
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Buying animals for my hobby farm.
10. What is your motto or personal mantra?
When nothing goes right, go left.