ScanPro® 2200 Standard
With 510 Roll Film Carrier and Fiche Carrier
Product Information for the ScanPro Standard Microfilm Scanner Model
The Standard ScanPro microfilm scanners are reliable, fast, easy-to-use microfilm scanners for on-demand reading, printing and scanning of film, fiche, jackets, aperture cards, micro opaques and blipped film.
- ScanPro 2200 with 510 carrier
- UCC 510 Combination fiche/aperture cards and motorized 16/35mm roll film carrier
- High definition camera provides superior image quality
Non-expiring software package on the ScanPro 3000 All-In-One model includes:
- Free updates
- Scan to pdf, tiff, jpeg
- Single page OCR PDF using ABBYY (FR) fine reader.
- Export to multi-page pdf
- Single click print.
- Adjust brightness and contrast
- Line-straighten or manual straighten
- On-screen magnifier.
- Optical zoom range 7x to 32x
- Camera orientation portrait or landscape
- Single click negative or positive film type
- Single click "Scan Mode" grayscale or black and white
- Customizable user interface from basic to advanced.
- Click to rotate image 90°, 180°, 270°, 360°.
- Software selectable resolution: 150 DPI to 2000 dpi, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black and white
- Continual image focus even during optical zoom
- Non-expiring software with free updates
- Free, 6-month ScanPro Advantage Membership trial
- UCC 510 Combination fiche/jacket fiche/aperture cards and motorized 16/35mm roll film carrier (#9862201)
- 6.6 megapixel camera (6.6 MP image sensor, largest pixels in the industry, over 7 times larger than the nearest competitor providing the clearest image)
- Super Speed USB 3.1 interface,
- Word searchable PDF single page with ABBYY® fine reader OCR engine, 7X to 32X Optical Zoom Magnification,
- Best in the industry 3-year factory warranty
- Get exceptional warranty coverage, the industry's first Continuous Product Warranty, more information ScanPro Continuous Warranty
Need a quote for a purchase?
Join Our Newsletter