*Software Update Available as of 8/05/2019*
Important Details to Know Before You Download:
1. OPERATING SYSTEMS for ScanPro microfilm scanners: Versions, 32 and 64 bit: Win 7 to Win 10.
2. You do not need to uninstall your current PowerScan software before you install a new update.
3. "The license key" format has changed starting with the x.342a software. If additional keyed features (AUTO-Scan, PPS, AUTO-Carrier, IMS, Micro-Opaque) were purchased for your scanner, you will need to get a new format license key for these features to work. The old keys will not work with the new software. You can get the new license keys by contacting e-ImageData Tech Support.
4. CAMERA FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR SCANPRO USB CAMERAS:
This firmware update is for USB cameras only and software versions X.340 and higher. A Camera Firmware installation instruction sheet is included in the PowerScan download folder and is also available as a download from the following link: Updating_Camera_Firmware_PowerScan_X.340 and later
5. Always follow "Best Practices" listed below to ensure a smooth download.
Download Software Installation Instructions:
1. Click the "Download Software" button below for your version of the free PowerScan software. "Save" the download to your computer.
2. Exit all programs before installing the software.
3. Locate the .zip folder that you downloaded. Unzip the folder.
4. Double click the "setup.exe" file to start the installation.
5. Follow the prompts in the installer.
|ScanPro i9300 latest software ver7.345a_2019-07-22c||Download Software|
|ScanPro 3000 latest software ver5.345a_2019-07-22c||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2200+ latest software ver9.345a_2019-07-22c||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2200 latest software ver8.345a_2019-07-22c||Download Software|
|ScanPro 2000 latest software ver3.345a_2019-07-22c||Download Software|
|ScanPro 1100 latest software ver6.345a_2019-07-22c||Download Software|
|ScanPro 1000 latest software ver2.341a||Download Software|
Sign up for Software Notifications!
Complete this form to receive an email when new software updates are available for downloading.
*All form fields are required
Installing the PowerScan Software:
1. Ensure that you are logged into the computer as the Local Administrator.
2. Disable User Account control before installing software or connecting the scanner.
3. Disable the Anti-Virus program for installation. After installation, add the PowerScan xxxx folders (C:\ProgramData\PowerScan xxxx and C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerScan xxxx [64-bit] or C:\Progam Files\PowerScan xxxx [32 bit]) to the exceptions list of your Anti-Virus program.
4. Ensure that you are using the most current USB 3.0 Drivers (where applicable) as provided by Intel (or your chipset manufacturer).
5. Ensure that your computer has all of the Windows Updates installed.
6. Install the software before connecting the scanner to the PC.
While we can't guarantee that you won't have an issue with installation, following these 6 steps will give you the best chance at a successful, error free, installation.
Recommended FireWire Replacement Card: The following FireWire card (PC to ScanPro interface card) is highly recommended for use with our firewire ScanPro microfilm scanners.