- ScanPro Standard Models
ScanPro® Standard Microfilm Scanner Models
At e-ImageData, our mission is providing the most innovative technologies to the marketplace. We know that our customers' application needs and budgets vary, therefore, we're proud to offer the ScanPro standard line of microfilm scanners. Our standard line provides the necessary features needed for on-demand reading, printing and scanning of film, fiche, jackets, aperture cards, micro-opaques and blipped film.
Our standard models are the best solution for your essential needs now and as your applications grow, our ongoing technologies will continue to accommodate you. When more functionality is needed, your scanner can be upgraded at any time. This upgrade ability ensures your scanner will last a lifetime. We highly recommend the award-winning ScanPro All-In-One™ line that is both an on-demand reader, printer, scanner AND a digitization scanner all within one small, desktop unit. With ScanPro, no job is too big or too small!
You will enjoy a scanner that is exceptionally easy to use with a proven track record of performance and reliability backed by factory-trained and certified dealers - it's what we call the ScanPro Difference. To confirm our commitment to supplying the most reliable microfilm scanning equipment on the market, we offer a 3-year factory warranty on all of our products. In addition, we pride ourselves on our customer service – updating and training our customers as new features and software updates become available. Explore the standard models below to determine what best fits your needs.
ScanPro 3500 Microfilm Scanner
High Performance | 26 Megapixel Camera | Clearest Image in Industry
The ScanPro 3500's uses a new high-performance 26 megapixel camera1 with a large, 6.6 megapixel image sensor that is 7 times greater than any other manufacturer producing the best optical image resolution in the industry. The ScanPro 3500 captures clean crisp images that make research and looks-up fast and easy. Paired with OCR software using ABBYY® Fine Reader, you have the best image-producing scanner available today.
Key Features of the ScanPro 3500 include:
- New high-performance 26 megapixel camera: (6.6 image sensor x 4) with integrated pixel-shifting technology, the largest pixels in the industry and over 7 times larger than the nearest competitor
- Automatically scans roll film, fiche and jackets, straighten and crop, file formats include PDF, TIFF, JPEG and unlimited scans up to 20 images per minute (AUTO-Scan™)
- Live image editing, select any area (or multiple areas), adjust brightness, contrast, redact or whiteout for any selection with a single click (SPOT-Edit™)
- Automatically adjusts brightness, contrast, straightens an crops with a single click (AUTO-Adjust™)
- Continual image focus even during optional zoom (FOCUS-Lock™)
- Print, scan and save to multiple file formats
ScanPro 2500 Microfilm Scanner
Budget-Friendly | High Performance | Easy-to-Use
The ScanPro 2500 is the best value, lowest-cost microfilm scanner on the market today. Whether you are looking to replace your old reader/printer or just need a budget-friendly option for making look-ups and doing research, the ScanPro 2500 will meet your needs. It comes with all the features you need to work with your film and fiche.
With the ScanPro 2500, you don’t have to sacrifice functionality for price. The ScanPro 2500 has the same robust design as the ScanPro 3500, and is built for the rigors of public use. If you are looking for a microfilm scanner and don’t need the automatic and special features found ScanPro 3500, the ScanPro 2500 microfilm scanner is what you are looking for.
Key Features of the ScanPro 2500 include:
- New high-performance 6.6 megapixel camera: 6.6 mp sensor, largest in the industry and over 7 times larger than the nearest competitor
- Supports film, fiche, jackets, aperture cards and micro-opaques
- Intuitive Windows computer interface with customizable film selection wizard
- Continual image focus even during optional zoom (FOCUS-Lock)
- Single-click scan, print and save buttons
1The ScanPro 3500 high-performance, 26 Megapixel, pixel-shifting camera produces the clearest image in the microfilm industry. Pixel-shifting is a state-of-the-art technology being used by some of the best known and respected manufactures in the camera industry. Companies like Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica, Zeiss, Pentax, Lumix, and many others are successfully using this technology. Although e-ImageData is not the first manufacturer to use pixel-shifting, we are the first and the only manufacturer in the micrographics industry to use this advanced technology to capture higher megapixel images. e-ImageData starts with the largest image sensor in the industry with the largest pixel size in the industry and using pixel shifting technology, captures and integrate 4 unique optical images into a single 26 megapixel camera image, providing the clearest microfilm images in the industry.
We purchased our ScanPro 2200 this year and we love how intuitive it is. I am not a techy person, but I am able to easily tweak the machine to get great scans. The AUTO-Scan feature is a lifesaver. We have been able to scan our film quickly while we do other things, and when we have had problems, support from Tom R. has been quick and top notch." – Pam Harrison, Library Director, Apache Junction Public Library
Join Our Newsletter